Board of Certified Public Accountants

Surrender Certificate

Any certificate holder who wishes to surrender their Wyoming Certificate must return the official wall document and complete the Voluntary Surrender of Certificate form. A person who surrenders a certificate is no longer consider a Wyoming CPA and cannot refer to themselves as a CPA in Wyoming.

Application Submission Instructions

  • Application packets must be mailed to the Board office. No electronic submission is allowed at this time.

Surrender Certificate Application Instructions

  1. Complete the Declaration & Consent for Voluntary Surrender of Certificate Form; and

  2. Return the Official Wall Document to the Board office.