Board of Certified Public Accountants

Verify a CPA or CPA Firm

To verify a Wyoming license or firm permit, please visit the Board's Verify License/Permit website.   

If this is for licensure in another state or jurisdiction, licensees can complete the top portion of the Authorization for Interstate Exchange form and return it to to be sent to the state or jurisdiction or to the individual (as requested) with no additional fee.  

Please call the Board office if you have any questions 307-777-7551.